Help us do more!
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Here is a very easy snack.
Ingredients: Kale, Olive Oil Spray, Salt, Pepper
1. Prep- Pre-heat oven to 250F. Rinse off your kale, and remove the center rib and stem
2. Lay the kale leaves across a cooking sheet (be sure not to overlap or the leaves will not cook as evenly) and spray with olive oil spray, Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Flip the kale over and repeat step #2.
4. Place in oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until crisp. Remove and let cool.
Tuscan Kale Chips and more…stay tuned
Neighborhood bike ride today! Email for more info!
Here’s a great dinner for the upcoming Summer.
1 chicken breast
2 Italian sausages
1 sourdough baguette (i leave out overnight to start getting hard)
A head of crispy Romain lettuce.
1. Season the chicken with Salt & Pepper.
2. Cut all the meats and vegetables to pieces roughly the same size
3. Start adding the cut food onto the squeezer.
The order should be: sausage, bread, bay leave, chicken, zucchini, and repeat until skewer is full.
4. Then all you need to do is throw them on the grill, and once cooked, add them to your salad. Top with some Cesar dressing and your all set!
Today were running the Echo Park stairs!!! Who thinks they can handle it?!
feel free to join and share some refreshments afterwards!
Email us for time and meeting location.